Rawlins Main Street
What's Up Downtown?
- Where's Rawley Downtown Scavenger Hunt -April 1-14th
□ Visit 12 downtown participating businesses.
· Visits can be made April 1st –14th.
· Businesses are listed alphabetically in this booklet, including their business hours.
□ Find the Rawley in the participating business, then have a businessperson sign your booklet. Full signature and date are required.
· Each person can only receive one signature per business per day.
· You are allowed to turn in multiple booklets.
· Children can play with their own booklet, but they must visit the businesses.
□ Turn in your booklet by Monday, April 14th at 1pm to Artistry in Glass, Carbon Mercantile or Windy Corner.
Where's Rawley booklets can be picked up at Artistry in Glass, Carbon Mercantile or Windy Corner starting April 1, 2014.
- Construction Will Resume in Spring
Rawlins DDA/Main Street and the City of Rawlins received an $800,000 grant for Streetscaping throughout downtown Rawlins. The matching funds for this grant were raised locally during the 2010 and 2011 Balls. The construction will include bumpouts on all corners on Cedar between 3rd and 6th, more trashcans and benches, a center lane, informational kiosks about downtown businesses, and will restructure parking throughout downtown to one side diagonal and one side parallel. For more information, visit the construction page on our website.
- Downtown: A Historic Asset
Over the past two years, Rawlins DDA/Main Street has been working with community members and other towns to update the Design Guidelines created for downtown in 1984. We now have updated Design Guidelines approved by City Council in August 2012. This ordinance creates a mandatory review, voluntary compliance for all facade updates, new construction and signage in the Downtown Development District. Click here to read the Design Guidelines and feel free to call 307-328-2099 with any questions.